Thank you for choosing FX Spine & Performance Center! At FX spine & Performance Center, we use a medical and bio-mechanical approach focusing on identifying and treating the root cause of pain and mobility dysfunctions by combining modern interventional medicine with the science of functional movement and neuro-therapy technology. FX Spine & Performance Center improves pain, mobility, and neuromuscular control so you can Move Well…Feel Well…and Live Well!
What to bring to your Initial Visit:
All new patients are required to bring the following to their first appointment:
- A list of all current medications you are taking with dosages
- Any recent MRI or X-Ray reports and/or Images on a disk
- Driver’s License or Government issued photo ID
- Insurance Cards (Primary and Secondary if applicable)
- Medical Records if possible
- We ask that you wear comfortable clothing or gym type clothing for your initial visit so a thorough and comprehensive examination can be performed.
As a precaution for the current COVID 19 pandemic, all patients are required to set up their Athena Patient Portal Account with the link provided by our office and complete the New Patient Information that includes medical histories, allergies, HIPPA policy and patient policies. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to make sure all information has been submitted. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!